ebo Nominated “Best Tech Start-Up” for 2017
ebo is delighted to announce that it has been shortlisted for its first ever award in Malta! The innovative chatbot has been chosen as one of the finalists in the category of “Best Tech Start-Up” for 2017 at the MCA eBusiness Awards. This is a relatively new category but has some high profile previous winners such Hotjar and TheStudentCampus.
Disruptive Multi-Industry Functionality
ebo is disrupting the very way that companies interact with their customers. Its state-of-the-art chatbot capabilities and multi-functionality provide a unique and personalised user experience for everyone. Although still in its infancy, ebo is already capable of positively influencing the standard societal norms defining customer satisfaction. Currently, ebo can provide many advantages, including:
- A highly interactive and customisable user interface that is easy to use.
- Predicative functions that will allow companies to spot new trends as they begin to emerge.
- Multilingualism that allows the chatbot to converse in 12 different languages, 24/7.
- Friendly and engaging conversations that support the use of emojis for added authenticity.
- Cross-platform functionality that allows conversations to be used across multiple messaging platforms, such as Skype, Facebook Messenger and Slack.
- Task automation that can be used to instantly resolve thousands of customer queries at the same time.
With functionality that benefits both customers and businesses, ebo’s future is full of potential.
Advanced Artificial Intelligence
ebo’s chatbot has been built using advanced AI technologies, such as natural language processing and tone detection. This means that the chatbot itself is capable of understanding the context of what is being said while it converses with a user. Its machine learning capabilities allow the chatbot to constantly learn from its interactions with people. The more it converses, the faster it learns to provide the right information.
The Malta Communications Authority eBusiness Awards for 2017
The 2017 MCA eBusiness Awards ceremony will take place will take place at the end of March. Each year, these awards recognise the tech leaders in Malta for the innovative work they have carried out. We’d like to thank the Malta Communications Authority for recognising the hard work and dedication that the ebo team has put in over the past year. Want to learn more about how integrating ebo with your business will help you grow? Contact us today.
Published February 2018
Never miss a newsletter
Want to learn more about EBO?
Schedule your personalised demo and speak to an EBO expert.
or call us on 0044 (0) 1225 294 189