Partner & Sales Engagement
Type: Full-time, Indefinite
Reports to: CEO
Background on EBO
- We are an agile organization focusing on the use of AI to help companies automate conversations with their customers. Our core product (the EBO platform) is entering a growth phase – we are quickly increasing adoption (and thus increasing deployments) as well as deepening the functionality and feature-richness of our solution. Hence we need to strengthen our marketing capabilities.
- We are laid back but buttoned up. We have a casual work environment with a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers.
- We give a damn and deliver service and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses.
- We embrace quirkiness by openly accepting others as they are and building strong partnerships based on trust.
- Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges.
- Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive and eager to make an impact, we invite you to join us.
The candidate we are looking for in this role is an individual that will empower our prospective customers with the knowledge and confidence they need to contract with us. In parallel, the candidate will also work with a selection of partners (or prospective partners) to assist them in selling EBO’s solution into their markets.
The successful candidate will be based in Malta but will travel to our key territories to work with our team and customers there.
You’ll fit right in if
- You are open to learn: Working in a fast-growing tech start-up means you are an important member of a small team. The unique way in which you problem-solve and learn will be critical.
- You are ready to roll-up your sleeves: Being in an agile organisation means that you must be responsible, reliable, versatile and willing to explore improvement opportunities. You will be empowered to take decisions so we want to count on you to bring opportunities to fruition whatever it takes.
- You are ready for a quantum leap: This is not a comfy, corporate job. You will gain immense experience that will change your career path. You will work alongside our CEO, Gege Gatt, our COO, John Deguara, our Strategy Director, Dom Wolf and our sector leaders. This team will bring energy knowledge and years of entrepreneurial experience to you. You’ll learn a different way of doing things.
- You are ready to be appreciated: If credit is due – you will be noticed. That’s a guarantee. Work hard in a lively work environment that encourages growth and success.
- Receiving (from other team members) or cultivating sale leads to work on so as to grow their interest in the EBO solution.
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client whether in person, at event or virtually.
- Generate sales revenue and gross profit as per agreed targets and time scales.
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the requirements being considered are suitable and can be matched with EBO’s product (a process we call qualification).
- Answering any technical questions the client might have and acting with the client as a business/technical consultant as all avenues are explored.
- Providing technical and business knowledge related to our solution, and most critically articulating the value proposition of our solution.
- Successfully create, present and deliver meetings, presentations, workshops, seminars and events as required.
- Utilise the CRM system as a tool to work out daily priorities, log and track all contacts and companies at every stage of the sales process with prospects and clients.
- Manage a number of key partner accounts to assist them with their own selling obligations.
- Visit prospects on site; draw up a project proposals to include service offering and costings.
- Periodically provide accurate, detailed and timely information regarding all prospects and sales activities to the CEO.
- Sound intellectual skills with a general education to Bachelors/BSC or equivalent (possibly in business and/or computing).
- At least three years’ experience of selling within a technical sector to businesses customers (B2B).
- A demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets.
- Understanding of legal terms and common software sales contracts.
- Ability to effectively negotiate in both challenging and collaborative sales engagements.
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, quarterly-results driven sales culture.
- Team player who will work within the company to continue improving organization processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A can-do attitude to the workplace.
- The ability to work as part of the team and develop good working relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Proven tracked record in sales and a thorough understanding of the sales process.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of using a Customer Relationship Management system.
- Numerate with good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Logical thinker who is able to recognise opportunities for creating new business sales and improving customer services.
- Able to manage change effectively.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and resilient.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
What we offer
- Investment in your continuous education and development.
- An intellectually stimulating opportunity in a fast-paced environment.
- A dynamic, collaborative team to develop and shape an ambitious business.
- A competitive success oriented remuneration package.
- Delicious snacks, and the best coffee in Malta.
- Tech Startup environment.
- Flexible hours with no specific demands about location.
- Family Friendly Measures.
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
See us at work here:
Published October 2021
Never miss a newsletter
Want to learn more about EBO?
Schedule your personalised demo and speak to an EBO expert.
or call us on 0044 (0) 1225 294 189