Type: Full-time, Indefinite
Reports to: CEO
Background on EBO
We are an agile organization focusing on the use of AI to help companies automate conversations with their customers. Our core product (the EBO platform) is entering a growth phase – we are quickly increasing adoption (and thus increasing deployments) as well as deepening the functionality and feature-richness of our solution. Hence we need to strengthen our marketing capabilities.
Manages the marketing process, creating and executing various online (or offline) strategies and projects. Owns and oversees the implementation of marketing plans, including promotional materials, advertising campaigns, and the online pre-sales funnel for client acquisition. Reports to the CEO in Malta and coordinates with other team-leaders to manage company marketing budgets, objectives, and activities.
You’ll fit right in if
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details.
- You have worked in a product/solutions company beforehand.
- You thrive on speed and momentum and the adrenaline of growth.
- You have proven experience working with startups and growing markets.
- You are frighteningly organized… it scares people.
- You are proactive. You look for problems and inefficiencies, and find expedient solutions to them.
- You understand content-marketing well and can recognize and supervise good-copy in English.
- You are experienced in executing go-to-market strategies and understand the importance of a sales funnel.
- You do whatever it takes to make your role and team successful.
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision.
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike.
- You have boundless energy.
- Taking effective control of the development of sales-qualified leads through marketing.
- Taking-on all digital channels owned (or managed) by EBO with a view to increase conversions, engagement and brand-awareness.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns including both offline and online activities.
- Completing the development of our new website in line with our new, established, visual language.
- Writing (or supervising the writing of) copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Implementing and monitor digital campaigns and their spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign as well as an After-Action-Review on the performance.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Advising technical teams on the setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors.
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Managing the suppliers to the marketing team.
- Drive inbound and outbound SEO efforts.
- Manage all email newsletters with personalised content for different cohorts.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferable) in Marketing or a related field. Google Certification would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience in a similar role. Minimum 4 years direct.
- Strong project management/organisational skills. Possibly experience of managing direct reports in the role.
- Demonstrable experience in being a brand custodian thus developing maturing a company’s brand identity, tone of voice and visual language.
- Strong experience with using and maintaining WordPress.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends. Thus numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Understanding of customer segmentation and targeting.
- Good knowledge of Digital Analysis tools (HotJar, Google Analytics etc), Community Management tools, main PPC channels and Optimisation tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment.
What we offer
- Investment in your continuous education and development.
- An intellectually stimulating opportunity in a fast-paced environment.
- A dynamic, collaborative team to develop and shape an ambitious business.
- A competitive success oriented remuneration package.
- Delicious snacks, and the best coffee in Malta.
- Tech Startup environment.
- Flexible hours with no specific demands about location.
- Family Friendly Measures.
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
See us at work here:
Published October 2021
Never miss a newsletter
Want to learn more about EBO?
Schedule your personalised demo and speak to an EBO expert.
or call us on 0044 (0) 1225 294 189