EBO is a fast-growing AI Virtual Agent company that brings the positive effects of automation, data analytics and simple functionality to customers. EBO strives to create outstanding conversational experiences that help companies connect with customers on a personal level. We’re on a mission to make companies more human and accessible. AI Virtual Agents are a new communication channel for organisations to engage with their customers.
What we are looking for:
- The expertise of a Sales Representative/Consultant who has experience in the UK Private Healthcare market.
- A dedicated professional with a proven track record of helping businesses increase their sales numbers.
EBO is a steadily growing firm with a talented group of professionals and entrepreneurs. Because of our growth, we need a sales representative/consultant who can take us into the next phase of our development and ensure that we continually grow to meet our sales quotes on a monthly basis.
What you will be responsible for:
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be selling across a wide geographical area of the UK, and your work will include:
- Making appointments to see existing and potential clients.
- Presenting the EBO product and AI Virtual Agent to Healthcare entities in the UK private sector.
- Persuading the above clients to buy the EBO product and services.
- Providing an after-sales service.
- Regularly meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management.
- Organising or attending conferences relevant to the UK healthcare sector.
- Keeping records of sales and customers.
- Reporting information back to management about customer needs.
The most critical requirement is the cultural fit. If you have the right attitude, we’ll invest in you and help you grow in the role. Nevertheless, we often look out for these qualities:
Desired Competencies and Job Requirements:
- Having good commercial awareness and sales skills.
- Being enthusiastic and energetic.
- Ability to translate complicated technical jargon for the average consumer.
- Experience working with sales volumes greater than £100,000/contract.
- Familiarity and diligence to work with CRM software.
- Being highly organized.
- Having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Being friendly and good at relationship management.
- Having good negotiation skills.
- Being self-motivated.
- Being methodical.
- Selling medical equipment or asset management systems into the healthcare sector a definite advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ Private Healthcare sales experience a plus.
They are expected to work remotely from home in the UK.
the position is for UK based only (No relocation offered).
- Must have own transport.
EBO is on a mission to help the business get closer to their customers through exceptional conversations. We can’t succeed in our vision without a strong and dedicated workforce. We care – deeply – about our team and offer:
- A dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape ambitious business ideas;
- Competitive success-oriented remuneration package plus sales-commission and bonus earnings; · A buzzing tech-startup environment;
- Flexible hours;
- Family Friendly Measures;
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
So, If you are competitive, financially motivated, a rainmaker, love a challenge and have a working knowledge of the world of AI and Healthcare…, we can’t wait to see your CV.
Are you ready for the next best step in your career? Send us your CV and a nice note on why you should get this job here: email@example.com
Equality: EBO is committed to ensuring that existing members of staff, job applicants, or partners are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination. We recruit fairly and strive to create a working environment in which all people can give their best irrespective of protected characteristics. EBO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in any way or form. EBO will take affirmative measures against discrimination, harassment, blackmail, stalking and victimization – all of which are unlawful and entirely unacceptable.