EBO strives to create delightful conversational experiences that help brands connect with customers on a personal level. We’re on a mission to make brands more human and accessible. AI Assistants are a new communication channel for organisations to engage with their customers and writers will enable this technology to come to life.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Solution Delivery Executive (Project Lead/ Business Analyst) who can assist the Solution Delivery team in project implementation and analysis. As a key part of the team you will be able to coordinate people and process and assist in defining project requirements for our client implementations. We’re looking for a person to join the team to start on a 20 to 30 hours basis with the possibility to go full time as soon as the need arises.
Your goal will be to support the Solution Delivery Manager and our Conversation Design team in the efficient implementation of our client projects.
What you will be responsible for;
- Assist and support Solution Delivery in project management functions
- Design and control project schedule
- Be a key enabler in the scrum process for the project delivery team
- Organise and attend stakeholder meetings
- Organise project team meetings and record minutes
- Liaising with clients to determine the project’s objectives.
- Lead and facilitate structured workshops with stakeholders to gather and prioritise detailed requirements
- Design and document implementation requirements for client projects, business improvements and strategic initiatives in line with platform functions and capabilities.
- Raise new product feature requirements to Product Owner for product development that would be required to satisfy project requirements.
- Contribute to the collection, documentation and analysis of other implementation related activities (i.e. testing/”go live” plans) in line with the defined methodology.
- Support pre-sales meetings, requirements understanding and scope definition
- Delegate tasks to team members as required in the delivery of projects
- Track and communicate project risks and opportunities
- Looking for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible.
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Provide administrative support
The most critical requirement is the cultural fit. If you have the right attitude, we’ll invest in you and help you grow in the role. Nevertheless, we often look out for these qualities:
Desired Competencies and Job Requirements:
- 2- 3 years working experience in project coordination and business analysis
- Demonstrable experience in leading and coordinating projects;
- Demonstrable experience in business analysis and workshop facilitation skills are required;
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a versatile role that requires a high level of flexibility;
- Creativity in implementing solutions with a capacity to deliver in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC
- Experience working in a scrum and agile environment is an asset
- Ability to gracefully give, receive, and incorporate feedback;
- Technical ability to grasp concepts of AI, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Self-motivation and proactive drive: you think ahead and are a pro at balancing time, competing priorities, and deadlines.
- Education: Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in a related area.
- Cultural fit is critical in our selection and having the right energy and confidence to hit the ground running.
- Based in Malta and is available to reach us at the office whenever required. Some remote and flexible working hours are possible.
EBO is on a mission to help the business get closer to their customers through exceptional conversations. We can’t succeed in our vision without a strong and dedicated workforce. We care – deeply – about our team and offer:
- A dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape ambitious business ideas;
- Competitive success oriented remuneration package plus sales-commission and bonus earnings;
- Delicious breakfasts and lunches, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in Malta;
- A buzzing tech-startup environment;
- Flexible hours;
- Family Friendly Measures;
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
If you want to know more about us: read this.
So. Are you ready for the next best step in your career?
Send us your CV and a nice note on why you should get this job here: email@example.com