EBO is a fast-growing AI Virtual Agent company that brings the positive effects of automation, data analytics and simple functionality to customers. EBO strives to create outstanding conversational experiences that help companies connect with customers on a personal level. We are on a mission to make companies more human and accessible. AI Virtual Agents are a new communication channel for organisations to engage with their customers.
What we are looking for:
EBO is a steadily growing firm with a talented group of professionals and entrepreneurs. Because of our growth, we need a Sales Lead Generation specialist who can take us into the next phase of our development and ensure that we continually grow to meet our sales monthly targets.
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Regional Sales in the UK Healthcare market. This candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
What you will be responsible for:
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business via the established channels (telephone and help desk system) and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the EBO solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Assessing the results of Lead Generation campaigns
- Supporting sales team to improve performance, control and maintenance of their leads.
- on-going follow-up calls.
- Assisting with Training and workshop booking.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Working with the Regional Sales Managers to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Assisting the Sales manager in writing reports and analysing data.
- Helping the marketing department to drive leads and online traffic with web-based activities and programs.
- Managing data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached, as well as reporting and follow-up activities meet the organization requirements.
- Prepare and analyse marketing and sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
The most critical requirement is the cultural fit. If you have the right attitude, we will invest in you and help you grow in the role. Nevertheless, we often look out for these qualities:
- Having good commercial awareness and sales skills.
- Being enthusiastic and energetic.
- Ability to translate complicated technical jargon for the average consumer.
- Experience working with sales volumes greater than £100,000/contract.
- Familiarity and diligence to work with CRM software.
- Being highly organized.
- Having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Being friendly and good at relationship management.
- Having good negotiation skills.
- Being self-motivated.
- Being methodical.
- Selling medical equipment or asset management systems into the healthcare sector a definite advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years telemarketing / online channel sales and/or inside sales experience in the UK Healthcare market is a plus.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Existing network in the UK Healthcare Public and Private sector.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred.
- Extended use of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Illustrator
- They are expected to work remotely from home in the UK.
- the position is for UK based only (No relocation offered).
EBO is on a mission to help the business get closer to their customers through exceptional conversations. We cannot succeed in our vision without a strong and dedicated workforce. We care – deeply – about our team and offer:
- A dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape ambitious business ideas.
- Competitive success-oriented remuneration package plus sales-commission and bonus earnings; · A buzzing tech-startup environment.
- Flexible hours.
- Family Friendly Measures.
It Will not Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
So, if you are competitive, financially motivated, a Lead Generation specialist, love a challenge and have a working knowledge of the world of AI and Healthcare…, we cannot wait to see your CV.
Are you ready for the next best step in your career? Send us your CV and a nice note on why you should get this job here: email@example.com