EBO strives to create outstanding conversational experiences that help companies connect with customers on a personal level. We’re on a mission to make companies more human and accessible. AI Virtual Agents are a new communication channel for organisations to engage with their customers at scale.
Who we’re looking for:
A methodical and detail orientated individual who will support us in building the best product on the market. We need someone who will organise the stream of information coming into the organisation and convert this information into detailed functions and features for our Product Team to develop. Once these features are developed, we need this role to confirm that our product has been developed to specification and with appropriate quality.
What you need for success:
- You are open to learn: Working in a fast-growing tech start-up means you are an important member of a small team. The unique way in which you problem-solve and learn will be critical.
- You are ready to roll-up your sleeves: Being in an agile organisation means that you must be responsible, reliable, versatile and willing to explore improvement opportunities. You will be empowered to make decisions so we want to count on you.
- You are ready to proactive: We are looking for someone who is pro-active and willing to help us be the best we can be. We are looking for someone with the right level of knowledge to help us improve our QA processes and challenge the status quo so that as a team we can excel. You will work alongside our brilliant Product Development and Solution Delivery teams to monitor the quality of both our EBO platform releases and our client bot implementations.
- You are ready to be appreciated: If credit is due – you will be noticed. That’s a guarantee. Work hard in a lively work environment that encourages growth and success.
What you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with the various sources of potential new requirements
- Work with our clients to ensure information is accurate before defining requirements.
- Managing and optimising our Product Backlog. You will ensure that product features within our backlog have the required details and acceptance criteria.
- Managing and optimising our QA processes end to end and monitor all operations that affect quality
- Using UML and/or other business analysis techniques to develop the user stories into detailed features within the product backlog
- Writing test scripts for our virtual agent product releases.
- Run relevant tests against defined test scripts and flows, ensuring the right test data is in hand. This role is responsible for ensuring that the work in defining the specifications is replicated in the product once developed.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of the development teams by checking processes and final outputs
- Report all malfunctions to production to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate solutions by collecting and analysing quality data
- Work alongside our Product Development team to test, and coordinate our fortnightly product release process.
The most critical requirement is cultural fit. If you have the right attitude, we’ll invest in you and help you grow in the role. Nevertheless, we often look out for these qualities:
Desired Competencies and Job Requirements:
- Working knowledge of web technologies.
- Strong technical skills
- Thorough knowledge of business analysis and quality assurance methodologies
- Proven experience, 2+ year working a QA or business analysis role
- The chosen candidate should demonstrate good communication and problem-solving skills and the ability to work systematically and logically.
- BA or B.Sc Degree is preferred, ideally a related B.Sc.
- Experience of working with Digital/Web/Mobile, CXM, CRM, eCommerce software.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Experience working in an agile/ scrum team environment
EBO is on a mission to help businesses get closer to their customers through exceptional conversations. We can’t succeed in our vision without a strong and dedicated workforce. We care – deeply – about our team and offer a:
- A dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape ambitious business ideas;
- Competitive success-oriented remuneration package plus sales-commission and bonus earnings;
- A buzzing tech-startup environment;
- Flexible hours;
- Family Friendly Measures;
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Click here to find out more about us.
So. Are you ready for the next best step in your career?
Send us your CV and a nice note on why you should get this job here email@example.com