Sales Development Representative
Who we are
EBO is a leader in customer engagement automation. We help enterprises master customer engagement through AI technology, Big Data and Machine Learning. We combine the power of Artificial Intelligence with the flexibility of language and the scalability of the cloud, and all at a fraction of the cost of traditional customer engagement solutions. Our mission is to help businesses get closer to customers by driving exceptional conversations.
By utilising EBO’s scalable platform and technology architecture, EBO’s AI solutions create entirely new communications channels, combining the empathy of human conversation with the efficiency and scalability of technology.
EBO is a global company specializing in Healthcare and the Financial Services industry, If you aspire to join at just the right time in our growth curve, then EBO may be the perfect move.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Strive to reach communicated, Daily/weekly/Annual Lead generation targets.
- Develop new leads via the established channels (including web research, outbound telephone calls, LinkedIn Connections/ Messages, Emails and possibly MS Teams meetings) to introduce the EBO solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on marketing qualified leads (MQL’s) and further qualify to convert them into Sales Qualified Leads (SQL’s).
- Assessing and reporting the results of Lead Generation campaigns.
- Supporting sales team to improve performance, control, and maintenance of their leads.
- On-going follow-up calls to identified prospects.
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and where required, conducting follow-ups to assist the sales representative move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Working with the Senior Sales Consultant, Financial Services Director and Healthcare Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Assisting the Healthcare Director and Financial Services Director in writing reports and analysing data.
- Helping the marketing department to drive leads and online traffic with web-based activities and programs.
- Growing attendance for occasional workshops and webinars that we hold.
- Managing data for new and prospective clients in Salesflare, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyse leads pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Be able to provide an overview of the Company’s technical solution and the value proposition of our solution.
- Making appointments on behalf of the Senior Sales Consultant (this shall be based on a weekly Call Plan agreed to with the Healthcare Director)
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly Lead Generation reports to management as required.
- When required, assisting with conferences relevant to the healthcare and financial services
- Keeping records of leads and customers.
- Reporting information back to management on potential customer needs.
The main functions of the role can be divided into these sub-categories:
- Location: U.K. remote
- Capability to use own initiative to prospect out and contact potential buyers (both operational and technical), create interest in EBO’s value proposition and generate qualified leads for the sales team
- Proven outbound telesales/ telemarketing experience at least 1 years’ experience in an outbound telephone-based commercial role, ideally in the healthcare sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & oral) and enjoys making new connections and building relationships with people over the telephone.
- Working to agreed outbound call & lead generation targets whereby the individual has clear goals and is motivated to achieve them
- Strong research and qualification skills with experience of using qualification techniques to help get to prospective buyers quickly and sort the good leads from the bad.
- Self-starter who really enjoys being set a target and then getting on with it.
- Good MS Office Skills (word, excel, outlook)
- Strong organizational skills
What We Offer
- Investment in your continuous education and development.
- An intellectually stimulating opportunity in a fast-paced environment.
- A dynamic, collaborative team to develop and shape an ambitious business.
- A competitive success-oriented remuneration package.
- Tech Scale-up environment.
- Flexible hours with no specific demands about location.
- Family Friendly Measures.
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Generally, candidates fit in when…
Culture is one of the most important determinants of success and ‘fit’. Find out more here.
So, are you ready for the next best step in your career?
Send us your CV and a nice note on why you should get this job here: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com