Digital Marketing Paid Intern
Ready for the next best step in your career? EBO is looking for a proactive and creative digital marketing intern to join its team. If you have a flair for writing, are eager to work in a fast-growing AI company and wish to gain hands-on experience in digital marketing, then this opportunity is for you!
Type: 20 hours per week (minimum 15 hours)
Report to: Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Starting date: Immediate
Who we are
EBO is a leader in customer engagement automation, specialising in the healthcare and financial services industry. We help enterprises master customer engagementthrough AI technology, Big Data and Machine Learning. EBO’s AI solutions create entirely new communication channels, combining the empathy of human conversation with the efficiency and scalability of technology.
Our mission is to help businesses get closer to customers by driving exceptional conversations.
You will play a role in supporting our marketing team activities and contributing to the success of EBO’s campaigns. As an intern, you will be guided through tasks and taught a large variety of marketing skills, platforms and tools.
Campaign Research and Analysis:
- Assist in conducting initial marketing research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities, trends and suitable platforms for EBO’s campaigns.
- Contribute to the setup and execution of automated email campaigns.
- Assist in creating newsletters for specific target market segments.
Content Writing, Content Creation and Editing:
- Assist in writing content for blogs, social media posts and email newsletters.
- Assist in creating artworks for the company’s different online platforms.
Social Media Marketing and Advertising
- Assist in setting up and creating social media content plans.
- Assist in developing and maintaining target audiences on social media advertising and keeping track of community growth.
- Monitor the performance of social media advertising campaigns and compile data into performance reports. Here you will be guided and learn how to analyse key metrics and provide insights to optimise future campaigns for better results.
Platform and content management
- Upload databases to platforms like HubSpot and LinkedIn Ads to support targeted marketing efforts.
- Publish and manage content on the company website and social media channels including blogs, logos, vacancies, videos, AI guides, and whitepapers.
- Assist in collecting and organising invoices, updating the marketing library, and maintaining the marketing budget.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in Marketing, Communications, Media Studies, or a related field.
- Excellent writing skills
- Basic graphic design and video editing skills using tools like Adobe Creative Suite or similar is a plus.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, and able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
This is a 3 month internship position, with the potential for extension. If you are enthusiastic about digital marketing, excited to contribute to various campaigns, and eager to learn from experienced professionals, we encourage you to apply.
Apply by sending us your CV and a nice note on why you should get this job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com