Type – Full-time
Method – Employment or Contract of Service
Starting Date – Immediate
Location – Malta / Remote (EU citizen preference)
Reports to – COO
Who we are
EBO is a leader in customer engagement automation. We help enterprises master customer engagement through AI technology, Big Data, and Machine Learning. We combine the power of Artificial Intelligence with the flexibility of language and the scalability of the cloud, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional customer engagement solutions. Our mission is to help you get closer to customers by driving exceptional conversations.
We’ve designed one of the world’s most complete natural language platforms using pioneering AI technology. The platform empowers unique industry-specific products allowing businesses to offer truly human interaction. Simultaneously, it’s automating processes, solving problems quickly, and reducing customer service costs.
We are looking for a professional to join our team and help us build the development capabilities and practices as EBO grows and matures. You will be working closely with a PO, backend developers, a QA team, and a DevOps team. More detail of the kind of tasks which will be assigned to this role are below:
- Work with the development team on the creation of code in line with industry best practices.
- Remain jointly responsible for code-review to ensure a structured product that evolves into a mature, scalable, ‘non-breaking’ enterprise solution.
- Support the Product Owner In the full specification of new features for the product.
- Challenge the PO and suggest ideas
- Provide analysis for technical solutions based on functional requirements.
- Provide consultative services on technical issues to clients and internal project teams.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
- Deliver timely unit-tested high-quality deliverables that meet specification functionality requirements.
The successful candidate must demonstrate these skills/qualifications/experiences which will be assessed (i) pre-selection by our Recruitment Consultant, (ii) in an interview, and (iii) through demonstrable references:
- 4+ years of experience in Angular is a pre-requirement
- Master the Angular life cycle
- Passionate about his/her craft
- Excellent spoken English
- Clean, easily understandable, and minimalistic code approach
- Strong experience with REST API implementation.
- Deep knowledge of Typescript functions
- Ability to use a wide variety of tools like Git, dependency managers, debugger tools, etc.
- Understand user experience and the importance of UI/UX.
- Experience with responsive design integration
- Experience working in a test-driven development environment.
- Adapts to the business priorities
- Ability to work hand in hand with backend developers
- Accountable for his/her teammates
- A proactive person, willing to participate actively in improving what we do
- Experience with agile software development approaches including Scrum.
- A DevOps culture (knowledge sharing, microservices approach, etc)
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Azure cloud environment
- Experience with containers
- Experience with a complete CI/CD pipeline (tests, deployments, etc)
- Experience in automated testing using Selenium, BrowserStack, Cypress or similar.
- Doesn’t hesitate to ask for help when needed
- Eager to win challenges
- Able to see the bigger picture behind the task
What we offer
We invite you to find out more about EBO here (https://www.ebo.ai/about-us/) and learn about our culture and how we got here. For all our team (whether remote or working from our offices, whether employed or on contract) we offer:
- Fixed yearly investment in your continuous education and development.
- A technology budget.
- An intellectually stimulating opportunity in a fast-paced environment.
- A dynamic, collaborative team to develop and shape an ambitious business.
- A competitive success-oriented remuneration package.
- Flexible hours with no specific demands about location.
- Family Friendly Measures.
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Generally, candidates fit in when…
- Culture is one of the most important determinants of success and ‘fit’. Find out more here.
So, are you ready for the next best step in your career?
- Send us your CV and a nice note on why you should get this job here: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com