Starting: Circa 1st December 2020
Reports to Development Team Leader
EBO.AI is a start-up which is disrupting the customer-service industry. We are headquartered in Malta and the UK but operate across Europe and in the US. We build Artificial Intelligence solutions which allow businesses to get closer to their customers over multiple channels and languages. Our team is energetic, motivated, driven and passionate about growth. Now we’re looking for a .NET Full Stack Developer to join our team.
EBO is seeking a senior, full-stack Software Developer. You will be working with a Development Team Lead, VP of Product and other groups within a self-organising scrum team to develop software solutions for EBO.
The Senior Software Developer is a mature, motivated, product-oriented, agile, passionate individual who can bring and share their strong enterprise-level, web-based software design and development experience with other team members delivering consumer-facing, multi-tenant, quality enterprise solutions.
In addition to application design and development, this individual will help set new standards and processes in place and help determine technology direction. This individual will also have front end experience and be able to develop presentation, business and data layers and come from a structured development environment.
- Participate actively in the scrum team’s activities including sprint planning and feature development, ensuring collaboration with business stakeholders, solution delivery, sales and marketing teams;
- Develop code per user stories using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques under the direction of the Team Leader;
- Provide analysis for technical solutions based on user stories and UX/UI designs;
- Assist in determining tasks for detailed sprint planning and estimating sprint velocity;
- Participate in the development of integration test plans;
- Troubleshoot technical issues;
- Keep abreast of latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing;
- Deliver timely unit-tested high-quality systems that meet user’s requirements;
- Work closely with the product owner and other cross-functional stakeholders to understand business requirements, customer value and user needs and translate them to elegant implementation.
You’ll fit right in if…
- You are agile and customer-focused;
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning;
- You have proven experience working with startups and growing markets;
- You are proactive. You look for problems and inefficiencies, and find expedient solutions to them;
- BSc/MS in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack .NET software development;
- Experience working in a test-driven development environment;
- Experience with agile software development approaches including Scrum;
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services for agile and CI development and GIT as a source control platform;
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem-solving skills;
- Robust project execution skills on committed schedules;
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery as an individual contributor;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a small but nimble team environment.
What we offer
- A dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape an ambitious business;
- Competitive success-oriented remuneration package;
- Delicious breakfasts and lunches, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in Malta.
- Tech Startup environment;
- Flexible hours
- Family-friendly Measures
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
See us at work here: