Reports to: Product Director
We are disrupting the customer-service industry. We have offices in Malta, Cyprus and the UK but operate across Europe and in the US. We build Artificial Intelligence solutions which allow businesses to get closer to their customers over multiple channels and languages. Our team is energetic, motivated, driven and passionate about growth. Now we’re looking for a .NET Full Stack Developer to join our team.
We are looking for a senior, Full Stack Software Developer. You will be working with a growing development team led by a Product Owner and Product Director.
The Full Stack Software Developer is a mature, motivated, product-oriented, agile, passionate individual who can bring and share their strong enterprise-level, web-based software design and development experience with other team members delivering consumer-facing, multi-tenant, quality enterprise solutions. You will also have front end experience and be able to develop presentation, business and data layers and come from a structured development environment.
- Participate actively in the scrum team’s activities including sprint planning and feature development, ensuring collaboration with business stakeholders, solution delivery, sales and marketing teams.
- Develop code per user stories using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques under the direction of the team leader.
- Provide analysis for technical solutions based on user stories and UX/UI designs.
- Assist in determining tasks for detailed sprint planning and estimating sprint velocity.
- Participate in development of integration test plans.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Keep abreast of latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
- Deliver timely unit-tested high-quality systems that meet user’s requirements.
- Work closely with the product owner and other cross-functional stakeholders to understand business requirements, customer value and user needs and translate them to elegant implementation.
- BSc/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- An MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) qualification is optional, yet preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in full stack .NET software development.
- Experience with REST API development, NoSQL design, RDBMS design and optimizations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Artificial Intelligence, Azure Cognitive Services and the Microsoft Bot Framework would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a test driven development environment.
- Experience with agile software development approaches including Scrum.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services for agile and CI development and GIT as a source control platform.
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Superior design and architecture knowledge.
- Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling and executing on committed schedules.
- Proven success in building, motivating and retaining teams.
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery as an individual contributor and leader.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment.
You’ll fit right in if…
- You are agile and customer-focused.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning.
- You have proven experience working with startups and growing markets.
- You are proactive. You look for problems and inefficiencies, and find expedient solutions to them.
What we offer
- Investment in your continuous education and development.
- An intellectually stimulating opportunity in a fast-paced environment.
- A dynamic, collaborative team to develop and shape an ambitious business.
- A competitive success oriented remuneration package.
- Delicious snacks, and the best coffee in Malta.
- Tech Startup environment.
- Flexible hours with no specific demands about location.
- Family Friendly Measures.
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
See us at work here: