Front End Developer
EBO is an agile organization within its third year of operation. Its core product is entering a growth phase in which it is scaling adoption (and thus increasing deployments) as well as deepening its feature-richness.
In an organisation which is so product-focused it is critical that the front-end technology remains in line with industry best practice and ensures the best possible experience for clients using our platform. This will be the key goal of this role within EBO.
Role: Full Time
Reports to: Development Lead
Starting Date: Immediate
We are looking for someone to come in and help us continue to build the development capabilities and practices as EBO grows and matures. The focus of this role shall be on the developing the chat interface and the EBO portal and working with designers to ensure the presentation of our product is never anything less than excellent.
More detail of the kind of tasks which will be assigned to this role are detailed below;
- Work with the development team with the creation of code in line with industry best practice.
- Remain jointly responsible for code-review to ensure a structured product which evolves into a mature, scaleable, ‘non-breaking’ enterprise solution.
- Support the Product Owner In the full specification of new features for the product.
- In conjunction with the Product Director, participate in feature development, ensuring collaboration with business stakeholders, product development and marketing teams.
- Provide analysis for technical solutions based on functional requirements.
- Provide consultative services on technical issues to clients and internal project teams.
- Keep abreast of latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
- Deliver timely unit-tested high quality deliverables that meet specification functionality requirements.
- Work closely with the product development and management teams and software marketing to understand business requirements and translate them to elegant implementation.
The successful candidate must demonstrate these skills/qualifications/experiences which will be assessed (i) pre-selection by our Recruitment Consultant, (ii) in interview, and (iii) through demonstrable references:
- Solution / Product Architecture.
- Technical analysis.
- UI Design and interpretation of design mockups.
- Microsoft environment experience. An MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) preferred.
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery as an individual contributor.
- Extensive experience (3+ years) with enterprise architecture best practices and goals.
- 4+ years of experience in front end development.
- Ability to use a wide variety of tools like Visual Studio Code, Git, NPM, Grunt, Chrome Dev tools.
- Experience in automated testing using Selenium, Cypress or similar.
- Understand user experience and the importance of UI/UX.
- Outstanding communication skills and be willing to work with a team.
- Experience working in a test-driven development environment.
- Experience with agile software development approaches including Scrum.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services for agile and CI development and GIT as a source control platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems management from accredited four-year academic institution.
- Experience with REST API implementation.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
See us at work here:
Published October 2021
Never miss a newsletter
Want to learn more about EBO?
Schedule your personalised demo and speak to an EBO expert.
or call us on 0044 (0) 1225 294 189