EBO strives to create delightful conversational experiences that help brands connect with customers on a personal level. We’re on a mission to make brands more human and accessible. AI Assistants are a new communication channel for organisations to engage with their customers and writers will enable this technology to come to life.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who is extremely passionate and curious about how to get EBO in front of the right people. We’re looking for a generalist, a well-rounded player who is adaptable and versatile in his ability to juggle tasks yet manage and drive initiative. You must be savvy, willing to learn and personable. We love someone who has an eye for creativity, excellent writing skills and idea generation with research. Perhaps you have your own blog or website? We’d love to see it! Perhaps you’re a Facebook Superstar and have a deep passion for social? If you’re not available for a full 40-hours a week, that’s fine we’re happy to explore collaborations too.
Your goal will be to support our Head of Growth in London in the running of marketing activities, updates, to ensure the Marketing team stays spinning smoothly!
What you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the progress of PPC/SEO Campaigns and suggesting changes
- Managing social media accounts, creating and uploading content and driving organic traffic, creation of content calendars.
- Monitoring CRM Updates, Eventbrite Updates, and Email Campaigns.
- Being organised and have a daily task list of changes/responses we need to do in various verticals.
- Liaise with various team members (Copywriters, PR, Graphics Designers, Bloggers, other team members) to ensure tasks are being carried out.
- Research best practices and new marketing trends.
- Supporting Marketing and Sales with connecting with Prospects.
The most critical requirement is the cultural fit. If you have the right attitude, we’ll invest in you and help you grow in the role. Nevertheless, we often lookout for these qualities:
Desired Competencies and Job Requirements:
- Basic Experience with Photoshop/ Adobe illustrator. We are not looking for a Graphics Designer, but basic editing may sometimes be required.
- A passion or even previous experience in AI.
- Knowledge of the Finance, Healthcare, Gaming or Insurance sector.
- Basic video editing
- Comfortable using tools like Canva
- Willingness to travel if required.
- Be flexible in your approach to work and accessible, communication is key!
- Ability to write good English copy.
EBO is on a mission to help the business get closer to their customers through exceptional conversations. We can’t succeed in our vision without a strong and dedicated workforce. We care – deeply – about our team and offer:
- A dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape ambitious business ideas;
- Competitive success-oriented remuneration package plus sales-commission and bonus earnings;
- Delicious breakfasts and lunches, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in Malta;
- A buzzing tech-startup environment;
- Flexible hours;
- Family Friendly Measures;
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
If you want to know more about us: read this.
So. Are you ready for the next best step in your career?
Send us your CV and a nice note on why you should get this job here: firstname.lastname@example.org