EBO strives to create outstanding conversational experiences that help companies connect with customers on a personal level. We’re on a mission to make companies more human and accessible. AI Virtual Agents are a new communication channel for organisations to engage with their customers at scale.
Who we’re looking for:
A Customer Success Manager is committed to ensuring customers realise the benefits of working with EBO and will be the main point of contact with our customers. The ideal Customer Success Manager is someone who’s come from a client-facing background with extensive and refined stakeholder management skills. You will be responsible for building relationships with customers’ organisations and identifying key opportunities where we can assist the client with automation. You will need to develop an extensive understanding of EBO’s AI Virtual Agent capabilities and be able to advocate for its usage and potential benefits. A key process will be to identify opportunities, collect feedback and assist the client with any training or ongoing support that may be required.
What you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and nurturing strong trust-based relationships with our customers.
- Being the primary point of contact between the client and EBO.
- Goal-setting (KPI formulation) with the customer as well as internal alignment to ensure each customer meets those goals through the internal (and external) rallying of resources and stakeholders to enable such success.
- Creating and maintaining a system of customer touchpoints. Using these touchpoints to support the development of a number of principles of how EBOengages with our customers.
- Leveraging on the role itself to ensure EBO remains a customer-centric organisation with best practice guidelines on how to interact and support our customers from initial sales contact onwards.
- Developing ideas of further usage of EBO within customer organisations, hold workshops and develop ideas with customers and articulate then internally.
- Being an advocate for all matters customer focused. You must be a champion for the customers’ cause within EBO and ensure their voice is heard clearly and in a business value focused manner.
- Ensuring discussions with our customers are benefits and business case led. There must be data and analysis based discussions with our customers to ensure that value is a ongoing focus within the development of customer relationships.
- Keeping our CRM up-to-date with the latest information on the client and potential opportunities.
- Provide any guidance, training and support where required for the client.
- Keeping clients informed about new product releases and updates as well as existing featured.
- Suggesting and introducing additional services such as marketing user adoption for the client.
The most critical requirement is the cultural fit. If you have the right attitude, we’ll invest in you and help you grow in the role. Nevertheless, we often look out for these qualities:
Desired Competencies and Job Requirements:
- B2B Enterprise Sales or Account Management Experience. Minimum 3 years in this or a similar role.
- Experience in SaaS industry or IT industry in multinational companies or start-ups.
- Experience in Dealing & Presenting to C-Level.
- University degree in a business, marketing or technical role
- Proven understanding of Customer Journey.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Administration Skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- Networking & Relationship building Skills.
EBO is on a mission to help the business get closer to their customers through exceptional conversations. We can’t succeed in our vision without a strong and dedicated workforce. We care – deeply – about our team and offer:
- A dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape ambitious business ideas;
- Competitive success-oriented remuneration package plus sales-commission and bonus earnings; · A buzzing tech-startup environment;
- Flexible hours;
- Family Friendly Measures;
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
If you want to know more about us: read this.
So. Are you ready for the next best step in your career? Send us your CV and a nice note on why you should get this job here: email@example.com