Customer Success Executive
Type: Full-time, Indefinite
Reports to: COO
Background on EBO
- We are an agile organization focusing on the use of AI to help companies automate conversations with their customers. Our core product (the EBO platform) is entering a growth phase – we are quickly increasing adoption (and thus increasing deployments) as well as deepening the functionality and feature-richness of our solution. Hence we need to strengthen our marketing capabilities.
- We are laid back but buttoned up. We have a casual work environment with a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers.
- We give a damn and deliver service and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses.
- We embrace quirkiness by openly accepting others as they are and building strong partnerships based on trust.
- Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges.
- Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive and eager to make an impact, we invite you to join us.
The candidate we are looking for in this role is an individual that will empower our prospective customers with the knowledge and confidence they need to contract with us. In parallel, the candidate will also work with a selection of partners (or prospective partners) to assist them in selling EBO’s solution into their markets.
The candidate will be expected to develop a long-term partnership with our business clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continuity/replenishing and renewal of contracts. The candidate shall be responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and EBO’s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities.
The successful candidate will be based in Malta but will travel to our key territories to work with our team and customers there.
You’ll fit right in if
You are open to learn: Working in a fast-growing tech start-up means you are an important member of a small team. The unique way in which you problem-solve and learn will be critical.
You are ready to roll-up your sleeves: Being in an agile organisation means that you must be responsible, reliable, versatile and willing to explore improvement opportunities. You will be empowered to take decisions so we want to count on you to bring opportunities to fruition whatever it takes.
You are ready for a quantum leap: This is not a comfy, corporate job. You will gain immense experience that will change your career path. You will work alongside our CEO, Gege Gatt, our COO, John Deguara, our Strategy Director, Dom Wolf and our sector leaders. This team will bring energy knowledge and years of entrepreneurial experience to you. You’ll learn a different way of doing things.
You are ready to be appreciated: If credit is due – you will be noticed. That’s a guarantee. Work hard in a lively work environment that encourages growth and success.
- Own overall relationship with assigned business customers, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing sell-through, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Engage and address customer concerns, pain points and actively solicit customer ideas for new features, functionalities, tools, and modules of EBO’s solution.
- Be a liaison and customer voice by selling collective customer ideas, issues, pain points, etc. to our Product team.
- Lead the renewal sales cycle from proposal stage through contract execution.
- Identify ‘at risk’ renewal clients early in the cycle and construct an action plan to ensure a successful, timely renewal.
- Provide continuous feedback to management on both successes and challenges for the business.
- Maximize renewal revenue and Drive on-time or early renewals.
- Partner with our Solution Delivery team to execute strategies to deepen product usage, improve customer engagement, and maximize outcomes and experience.
- Partner with our Product team in key areas to develop deep understanding of how our solution is used and inform customer success plans to drive deeper product usage, increased sell-through and retention.
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, working with marketing to execute.
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed. Present internally (to EBO’s team) and externally to customer stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years of professional/consulting experience required.
- Direct experience with marketing, sales, account management, or customer success.
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills.
- Strong track record of sales accomplishments leading commercial negotiations in a quota-carrying role.
- Product experience in Sales of a software platform or product.
- Proven expertise working with the executive level in client environments, as well as with procurement, business owners, etc.
- Experience representing the customer to internal product stake holders.
- Experience developing compelling presentations and/or sales approaches for both end customers as well as internal consumption.
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities.
- Extraordinary depth of digital product knowledge and general understanding of AI and its capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of using a Customer Relationship Management system.
- Numerate with good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Logical thinker who is able to recognise opportunities for creating new business sales and improving customer services.
- Able to manage change effectively.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and resilient.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
What we offer
- Investment in your continuous education and development.
- An intellectually stimulating opportunity in a fast-paced environment.
- A dynamic, collaborative team to develop and shape an ambitious business.
- A competitive success oriented remuneration package.
- Delicious snacks, and the best coffee in Malta.
- Tech Startup environment.
- Flexible hours with no specific demands about location.
- Family Friendly Measures.
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
See us at work here:
Published October 2021
Never miss a newsletter
Want to learn more about EBO?
Schedule your personalised demo and speak to an EBO expert.
or call us on 0044 (0) 1225 294 189