We are looking for a reliable and knowledgeable candidate to join our team in the role of QA Specialist. An individual that we can count on to inspect our teams’ outputs, ensure requirements are met, and help us identify any mistakes before they reach the market. The successful candidate is ideally based in Malta and able to join us at the office, however, we’re used to working in a remote team, so we’re willing to consider remote working with the right candidate.
What you need for success:
- You are open to learning: Working in a fast-growing tech start-up means you are an important member of a small team. The unique way in which you problem-solve and learn will be critical.
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves: Being in an agile organisation means that you must be responsible, reliable, versatile and willing to explore improvement opportunities. You will be empowered to take decisions so we want to count on you.
- You are ready to proactive: We are looking for someone who is pro-active and willing to help us be the best we can be. We are looking for someone with the right level of knowledge to help us improve our QA processes and challenge the status quo so that as a team we can excel. You will work alongside our brilliant Product Development and Solution Delivery teams to monitor the quality of both our EBO platform releases and our client bot implementations.
- You are ready to be appreciated: If credit is due – you will be noticed. That’s a guarantee. Work hard in a lively work environment that encourages growth and success.
What you will be responsible for:
- Managing and optimising our QA processes end to end and monitor all operations that affect the quality
- Writing test scripts for our client bot dialogs and product releases
- Run relevant tests against defined test scripts and flows, ensuring the right test data is in hand.
- Help in testing bot training models before they reach the market
- Assure the reliability and consistency of the delivery and development teams by checking processes and final outputs
- Report all malfunctions to production to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate solutions by collecting and analysing quality data
- Work alongside our Product Development team to test, and coordinate our fortnightly product release process.
- Assist Solution Delivery in managing the service desk on the qualifying and reporting of any malfunctions and their relevant status updates.
The most critical requirement is the cultural fit. If you have the right attitude, we’ll invest in you and help you grow in the role. Nevertheless, we often look out for these qualities:
Desired Competencies and Job Requirements:
- Working knowledge of web technologies.
- Excellent technical skills
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Proven experience, 2+ year working a QA role
- The chosen candidate should demonstrate good communication and problem-solving skills and the ability to work systematically and logically.
- BA or B.Sc Degree is preferred.
- Experience of working with Digital/Web/Mobile, CXM, CRM, eCommerce software.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Experience working in an agile/ scrum team environment
- Availability of 10 to 20 hours a week to start off with on a contract or part-time basis and available to start within a week.
- Have the option to join our team full time if the engagement is successful.
EBO is on a mission to help the business get closer to their customers through exceptional conversations. We can’t succeed in our vision without a strong and dedicated workforce. We care – deeply – about our team and offer a:
- A dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape ambitious business ideas;
- Competitive success oriented remuneration package plus sales-commission and bonus earnings;
- Delicious breakfasts and lunches, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in Malta;
- A buzzing tech-startup environment;
- Flexible hours;
- Family Friendly Measures;
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
If you want to know more about us: read this.
So. Are you ready for the next best step in your career?
Send us your CV and a nice note on why you should get this job here: email@example.com
Take a peek at our space, team, and projects….