We’re after a person with zeal and determination to give their best.
The candidate we are looking for in this exciting Sales Consultant role is an individual that will empower our customers with the knowledge and confidence to contract with us. The successful candidate will be based in Malta but will travel to London to work with our team and customers in the UK.
What you need for success:
- You are open to learn: Working in a fast-growing tech start-up means you are an important member of a small team. The unique way in which you problem-solve and learn will be critical.
- You are ready to roll-up your sleeves:Being in an agile organisation means that you must be responsible, reliable, versatile and willing to explore improvement opportunities. You will be empowermed to take decisions so we want to count on you.
- You are ready for a quantum leap: This is not a comfy, corporate job. You will gain immense experience that will change your career path. You will work principally alongside our CEO: Gege Gatt, our VP of Product Marketing: Dom Wolf and our Head of Growth: Milan Amin. This brilliant team will bring energy, knowledge and years of entrepreneurial experience to you. You’ll learn an exceptional way of operating in sales with a view to scale-up businesses, rapidly.
- You are ready to be appreciated: If credit is due – you will be noticed. That’s a guarantee. Work hard in a lively work environment that encourages growth and success.
What you will be responsible for:
- Learning our methods and philosophy.
- Working with our Head of Growth to create or curate prospects. Transform these leads into opportunities by nurturing and consultative sales activities.
- Providing pre-sales expertise to win new sales revenue.
- Providing technical and business knowledge related to our solution, and most importantly; articulating the value proposition of our solution.
- Liaising with our diverse teams including: (1) Product (in Canada), (2) Commercial (in London), and (3) Operations (in Malta) to get things done.
- Successfully create, present and deliver meetings, presentations, workshops, seminars and events as required.
- Elicit, understand and document customer-requirements and explain how our solution can deliver on the stakeholder business objectives and goals.
The most critical requirement is cultural fit. If you have the right attitude, we’ll invest in you and help you grow in the role. Nevertheless, we often look out for these qualities:
Desired Technical Competencies:
- Working knowledge of web technologies.
- Some experience around Solution Architecture and/or integration technologies.
Desired Sales Competencies:
- Sales Process Acumen
- Competitive Awareness
- Proven ability to work against targets in the digital space – specifically in B2B sales
Desired Business Competencies:
- Able to conduct customer needs analysis.
- Understanding of a number of industries and their customer experience strategies. EBO specifically focuses on: BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance), Healthcare and Gaming. Any specific experience in these industries will be considered an asset.
- Professional/Technical Depth & Credibility.
- 2+ year as a sales consultant in the B2B space.
- BA or B.Sc Degree is preferred.
- Experience of working with Digital/Web/Mobile, CXM, CRM, eCommerce software.
- Strong written and spoken English is mandatory. Ability and experience in presenting.
- Willingness to travel.
EBO is on a mission to help business get closer to their customers through exceptional conversations. We can’t succeed in our vision without a strong and dedicated workforce. We care – deeply – about our team and offer a:
- A dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape an ambitious business ideas;
- Competitive success oriented remuneration package plus sales-commission and bonus earnings;
- Delicious breakfasts and lunches, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in Malta;
- A buzzing tech-startup environment;
- Flexible hours;
- Family Friendly Measures;
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
If you want to know more about us: read this.
So. Are you ready for the next best step in your career?
Send us your CV and a nice note on why you should get this job here: email@example.com
PS. Take a peek at our space, team and projects….