EBO is looking for a chatbot writer to join the conversation design team on a contractual basis. The key aspect of the role is to create high quality bot conversations for all our client bots, with the ability to adapt language by bot personality, bot audience, industry and use case context. The role includes not only copywriting tasks but also proof reading responsibilities across all conversation copy and input into the computation of the Natural Language Processing capabilities built into our bots.
What’s the Role?
- Drafting scripts for our AI chatbots and define an efficient process for specific use-cases, in line with respective bot personalities.
- Proof reading of bot scripts for correct use of the language and natural feel
- Input and testing of dialog scripts using the backend portal
- Working with the NLP team for input of common language expressions into the training model based on knowledge of the common use of language.
- Working with the rest of the team to maximize conversions for a great user experience.
- This position will require extensive familiarity with British English (idioms, slang, and common expressions), but the candidate does not need to be located in the UK. This project does not require an on-premise role and can be done remote.
- Copy writing experience across multiple industries is required
- Although no technical knowledge is required, the ability to grasp technical concepts is a requirement for this role.
- Experience writing copy for chatbots would be considered an asset.
- Being a Certified conversation designer is also considered an asset.
- You should be available to start work on this assignment within a week’s notice.
Please send your CV and if a sample chat script to email@example.com. A task will be given to assess whether candidates are the right fit. The position can change to full time with agreement of both parties if the engagement is successful.